Event brought to you by:
IBM Certified Containers and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform can help you accelerate your delivery speed, reduce your operational costs, and reduce downtime and risk.
Download the replay to learn more!
During our webinar replay, you can expect to learn:
- Why containers and container orchestration are a leap forward in operational efficiency, allowing administrators to deliver value rather than building repetitive instructions and maintaining systems.
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform delivers a production-ready platform that can accelerate your container journey for IBM Sterling, as well as your custom applications, and avoid the risks of assembling your own container platform.
- Why Red Hat OpenShift is more than just Kubernetes, and how value-added services like Operator Lifecycle Management, Cluster Monitoring, and Advanced Cluster Management help you reduce costs and avoid risks.
- IBM Sterling's roadmap and investment in Certified Containers resulting in simplified maintenance and management and "Always On" system availability.
- How being successful on a container isn't just technology, it's experience and knowledge and how the partnership between IBM Sterling, CoEnterprise, and Red Hat can help you take the next steps.