Event brought to you by:
For anyone unable to join our live event on May 26th, please complete this form to hear our replay.
During the session, our presenters discussed:
- Why containers and container orchestration are a leap forward in operational efficiency, allowing administrators to deliver value rather than building repetitive instructions and maintaining systems.
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform delivers a production-ready platform that can accelerate your container journey for IBM Sterling, as well as your custom applications, and avoid the risks of assembling your own container platform.
- Why Red Hat OpenShift is more than just Kubernetes, and how value-added services like Operator Lifecycle Management, Cluster Monitoring, and Advanced Cluster Management help you reduce costs and avoid risks.
- IBM Sterling's roadmap and investment in Certified Containers resulting in simplified maintenance and management and "Always On" system availability.
- How being successful on a container isn't just technology, it's experience and knowledge and how the partnership between IBM Sterling, CoEnterprise, and Red Hat can help you take the next steps.