Over the last 50 years, the insurance industry has seen a dramatic evolution in its ability to respond quickly to clients and prospects by leveraging data. From the days when the factors of selection were standardized mortality tables and age, to now where you can get a policy nearly instantaneously due to underwriters having access to a wide range of data sources.
Watch our on-demand webinar with Tableau to hear from a panel of industry experts and ex C-suite executives from some of the leading insurance companies for a roundtable discussion.
Panel of industry experts:
- Simon Baitler - Former Executive Vice President for Transamerica Life Companies
- Barry Jacobson - Former President of International Life, ACE Group | EVP for Citigroup | Ex SVP for Travelers Insurance | Board Member of Aviva US
- Glenn Cunningham - Former SVP & Chief Underwriting Office of Travelers Life & Annuity Company | Executive VP for Transamerica Reinsurance
- Jim Galli - Former EVP Legal & General | SVP MetLife | Executive roles at AIG & MassMutual
- Mark Hug - Former Chief Product, Marketing and Distribution Officer for Pru Life | Senior Leadership positions at Transamerica, Aetna, AXA